Saturday, May 23, 2009

He made it. Czech Republic


I finally heard from Jacob, our youngest son. He got to his hotel yesterday at about 4 pm. They are 7 hours ahead of us here. So he arrived at his hotel about 9:00 a. m. yesterday. He emailed me on face book today and said he was having alot of fun. Above is a picture of the Hotel Gol he is staying at. They slept late today to help get over the jet lag. This was his second plane ride ever. He doesn't remember the first. He was only 5 months old. He is 21 now. He is suppose to post some pictures soon and I will be putting them on here. Adventure, just makes you wonder how it would be to get out and see the world. Although I was so glad to just get home from the airport Thursday. I guess I'm just a stay at home person. I will get my adventure from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment